Each year Kappa Alpha Theta Foundation supports over 200 women, providing more than $500,000 in scholarships to make academic dreams a reality. Theta Foundation scholarships are made possible by a number of generous donors. Scholarship applications are due in March each year and scholarships are awarded each June for use in the upcoming academic year.
- Initiated members, collegian and alumnae, of Kappa Alpha Theta in good standing with the Fraternity.
- New members may apply, but should be initiated by the application deadline.
- Applicants who expect to have eligible academic expenses (see below) not funded by other scholarships or grants in the academic year for which they are applying.
- Toward academic expenses, including tuition, books, and course-related fees for undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
- During any term in the academic year for which they are awarded. Unused scholarship dollars must be returned to Theta Foundation and cannot be held by the recipient for future academic study.
- Full-time or part-time study.
Visit the Apply Now page to access the scholarship application or view the instructions guide, with complete information on important dates and deadlines, application questions, and applicant and recipient expectations.
Questions about Theta Foundation scholarships? Contact:
Gaylena Merritt, Director of Programs