Kelley Galbreath Hurst, Beta Iota/Colorado
888.526.1870 ext. 143
- Provides leadership for the effective and efficient operation of Theta Foundation according to the stated mission, goals, and policies established by the Board of Trustees.
- Is responsible for the success and efficiency of development, programs, communications, and operations of the Foundation.
- Serves as the primary spokesperson for the Foundation, communicating the mission of Kappa Alpha Theta Foundation.
Annie Hornung, Eta Sigma/Chapman
888.526.1870 ext. 117
- Works closely with the Board President and Board of Trustees, serving as the external and internal liaison to the Board of Trustees, Fraternity, Fraternity Housing Corporation, chapter leaders, and outside organizations.
- Manages logistics of in-person Board meetings, monthly conference calls, special events, and retreats.
- Supports Foundation team on special projects and in strategic planning activities, daily tasks, scheduling, meetings, and other duties.
888.526.1870 ext. 109
- Serves as Chief Financial Officer.
- Directs and oversees Theta Foundation’s strategic financial, investment, and administrative operations.
- Facilitates and supervises employee benefit programs, contracts, audits, and items that lead to the success and efficiency of Theta Foundation operations.
888.526.1870 ext. 110
- Records, acknowledges, and legally receipts donations to Theta Foundation.
- Assists with recording development activity and donor research.
- Assists with the preparation of mailing lists and reports.
- Helps donors with questions regarding gifts and established funds.
Jami Harrison Slaton, Alpha Sigma/Washington State
888.526.1870 ext. 126
- Responsible for planning and executing a comprehensive and strategic Annual Giving program across multiple constituencies in coordination with the marketing and development teams.
- Serves as primary contact for college and alumnae chapter giving opportunities, including Theta Foundation’s $1 million commitment to support National Court Appointed Special Advocate Association (National CASA) and chapters’ philanthropy donations.
Cindy Shaffer Thoennes, Alpha Chi/Purdue
888.526.1870 ext. 119
- Manages Theta Foundation’s stewardship program and serves as a point of contact for donors.
- Supports organization operations by managing and maintaining office systems and gift processing.
- Prepares reports, provides customer service, and performs other tasks to support the operations of Theta Foundation.
Gaylena Merritt, Alpha/DePauw
888.526.1870 ext. 148
- Directs all aspects of Theta Foundation’s scholarship and grant programs, including application processes and recipient notification.
- Works closely with Foundation leadership, staff, volunteers, and professional partners to administer and manage Foundation programs.
- Works in partnership with development and finance staff members to oversee endowed funds and maintain relationships with fund contacts.
Mary Kate Kronzer, Gamma/Butler
888.526.1870 ext. 113
- Manages Theta Foundation’s scholarship and grant programs, including application, evaluation, and selection processes.
- Maintains membership and application databases.
- Prepares and coordinates communications related to Foundation programs.